Brian Shires

Cables and inputs

Hi all, this might be a silly question to you guys but I have a turnips green electro harmonix, i played guitar at school back in the seventies and have got my self an  electric guitar and amp, my question is where do all the cables go on the turnips green, and any tips on it please, I’m 58 and having a go again. 
many thanks

34 minutes ago, Brian Shires said:

...where do all the cables go on the turnips green ...

Brian...

Guitar plugs into 'Input', 'Output' plugs into amplifier.

Tips..? The answer's a lemon : suck it and see. I always start, with anything unknown like this, with all the settings at '12 o'clock', turn the amp up with caution, then try each knob and listen (yes, whilst playing the guitar of course, you fool..! :P ). You won't break anything doing that. B|

Edited by Dad3353
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

Brian...

Guitar plugs into 'Input', 'Output' plugs into amplifier.

Tips..? The answer's a lemon : suck it and see. I always start, with anything unknown like this, with all the settings at '12 o'clock', turn the amp up with caution, then try each knob and listen (yes, whilst playing the guitar of course, you fool..! :P ). You won't break anything doing that. B|

Thank you, it’s been a long time since picking up a guitar, much appreciated 😁👍

• Thanks 1